And......

I'm gonna post up some old vids of past gigs and write a bit about them if i can remember anything about them.
Also a big thanx to BFM for gettin me to half of these gigs,chur.


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crocodiles...at The Bacco Room December 5th '09'




This was a good all round night with some good support bands,1995 and Popstrangers.Both were sweet as.As for Crocodiles,they were a bit different live to what I thought they would be,still bloody good just didn't expect the lead guy to be jumping around with only a mic for most of the night.I wanna say some comparisons but I'm not goin to so there.I'm sure you can do that yourself like Benny does in the live vid of Crocodiles.
So yeah a wikud night and thanx Damian for the name on the door,Tah much.
Check out the Video anyways and I'll put up a 1995 vid when i can.
Dim


                                                                              
                                                                               



1995


No comments:

Post a Comment